Search Engine Marketing
Get Started With SEM
We have designed an effective process to design our client's Search Engine Marketing Pay Per Click ad campaigns to ensure quantifiable results.
We work with your business to identify your target audience and you campaign goals. We use this as the basis for our keyword research.
After first determining keywords that search engine users might employ that relate to your business. We then analyze the potential ROI for each keyword based on its Cost Per Click.
PPC Content Creation
We design effective search engine ads. We write the headline, copy and target them at the appropriate keywords. We design visual ads as well if needed.
We continuously monitor your campaign's analytics to determine the efficacy of the individual target keywords. Using this data we perpetually improve the campaign to increase ROI.
Utilizing integrated tracking methods, we determine subsets of users who clicked on your ads but did not complete the desired action. We then remarket specific ads toward these receptive users to convert.
Transparency is an important part of each campaign. We continuously compile reports, complete with necessary metrics, detailing the success of individual keywords and the campaign as a whole.
Google revolutionized digital marketing in 2000 with the release of their Adwords platform. This began the advent of advertising via search engines, allowing advertisers to target their audience based on the search terms they use. Since its release, Google has continuously updated and improved the Adwords platform to stay relevant in the ever evolving online marketing sphere, inspiring several other search engines along the way.
- Search Network
- Display ads alongside search results as they relate to the targeted keyword.
- Pay Per Call
- Target keywords with ads specifically designed invoke a phone call. Great for local business.
- Behavioral Targeting
- Market towards user groups based on their online activities.
- Device Targeting
- Target ads towards search engine users dependent on what device they are using.
- Display Network
- Market visual ads throughout Google's massive ad partner network.
- Contextual Domaining
- Target Display Network ads at specific domains or domain groups based on content.
- Contextual Targeting
- Target ads to be displayed based on the onscreen content of a webpage.
- Google Shopping
- Advertise your product in Google product search results just as you do text ads to traditional search results.
While Google accounts for the lion’s share of online searches, Bing should not be ignored in your SEM efforts. Accounting for just under 20 percent of online searches, about 3.3 billion per month, Bing is an up and coming player in the Search Engine Marketing landscape. Targeting Bing users is a great way to connect with untapped consumer bases and take advantage of keyword bids that other companies neglect. This dynamic can lend results and ROI that is more akin to Google’s early keyword bid pricing.